Dehydrate fresh fruits and veggies before you find them wilted in the bottom-drawer of the refrigerator! Treat your family to healthy snacks: banana chips, gooey banana-cinnamon rolls, and zucchini chips - fruit rollups! But first, learn how to do it all in our Top Rated eBook called Easy Food Dehydrating and Safe Food Storage – brought to you by food dehydrating guru Susan Gast.
Learn how to safely store your dehydrated fruit, vegetables, and cooked meats in food vacuum-sealed pouches – and for the long-term folks: Mylar bags in plastic lidded bins and air-tight buckets.
This eBook is filled with color photos for dehydrating, storing, and re-hydrating your foods. Included are easy-to-make recipes the whole family will enjoy. To close the book, let's not forget "why" you should begin dehydrating food in these uncertain times – and how having dehydrated food on hand in emergency situations could just save your family's lives.
Easy Food Dehydrating and Safe Food Storage covers:
- How to Dehydrate Fruit, Vegetables, and Meat in Six Simple Steps
- Your Dehydrating Fruit HQ
- Your Dehydrating Veggies HQ
- Dehydrating Pet Food
- Make Your Own Chicken Chow Doggie Food
- Conditioning Dehydrated Food
- Storing Dehydrated Food Safely
- Food Dehydrators, the Excalibur and Nesco 'starter' models
- Food Vacuum Sealer - FoodSaver brand
- Re-hydrating Food - putting the water back in!
- Easy Dehydrated Food Recipes - Main meals, Desserts, and Extras!
- Frequently Asked Questions - and their answers
- "Why" dehydrate food at all?
Thanks so much for checking us out! Now let's get going — Keep Your Food Pantry Full!